ENTRY RULES FOR HOSPITALITY SOCIAL MEDIA AWARDS
The Organiser of the Hospitality Social Media Awards (HoSMA) is Alchemy Contract Publishing Ltd, Gainsborough House, 59-60 Thames Street, Windsor SL4 1TX - Co registered number: 6818682
- By entering the HoSMA Awards the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out within the online entry form.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official online entry form and supporting documents must be submitted by email. (If you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the organiser). Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- The Organisers reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- All finalists will be selected by a panel of judges selected by the Organiser and the judges’ decision is final and legally binding.
- All finalists will be contacted to inform them that they are finalists.
- The judges may decline to make an award for any category if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a high enough standard.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding questioning of judging or results.
- By entering the Awards, the entrant authorises the Organiser to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the Awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out at any time please email email@example.com
- By entering the Awards entrants agree to partake in publicity of the Awards, including the use of any images or video taken.
- Any winner or finalist may publicise their Award provided the year of the awards is stated and that HoSMA is credited.